Thoughts swirl fiercely through my mind & confining them to words, sentences, and paragraphs seems impossible. Let’s try, shall we?
- Four days…the culmination of a life of learning. The culmination, and yet, the beginning.
- Four weeks…transitioning back to Georgia. Increased time with family. Reconnecting with old friends. Promising new friendships.
- A new level of stability, which brings optimism for increased growth in areas of uncertainty.
- Joyful in hope
- A promising job lead for Case! Never have I seen a prayer request answered so quickly.
- Thankful for this season of ‘away-ness’ that’s coming to an end. Ready for home base.
- That feeling you get when puzzle pieces start falling into place, but you still can’t make out the whole picture yet. Thrilled, hopeful, eager.
- For the first time in a long time, looking to the future and actually seeing just that–a future.
“…our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of your hand, O king. But if not, be it known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the golden image that you have set up.”