Forgive my absence…in the past several weeks I’ve accomplished the following:
- Received an A on a ridiculously intense group project. (Seriously, this is a miracle.)
- Finished up the semester with a 4.0, which I am truly thankful for. For me, achieving a goal of all As again this semester reminds me that I have truly found my passion. I’m on the right track. I’ve always had a passion for education and helping children, and I learn new things each day that will empower me to be a great school psychologist. I am truly thankful to have found an area where my God-given talents and passion intersect. (Seriously, this is also a miracle, given the four years I spent borderline-hating my undergrad education.)
- Mailed out Save the Dates to almost all of our closest friends and family. (Woo! Less than 250 days!)
- Spent time with my dad while he was out in Texas on a work trip.
- Had a phone conversation/celebration with my little cousin, who only missed ONE question on her math CRCTs. Glad somebody else in the family got the math gene!
- Spent time with two sweet couples playing Just Dance and eating BOGO FRO-YO. (Doesn’t that have a great ring to it?)
- Shopped, packed, re-packed, shopped again, and packed again for my trip to Costa Rica. (P.S. I’m still not done packing.)
- Attended pre-marital counseling with the fiancé. (It’s going great, by the way. Perhaps I’ll talk about more in the next Wedding Wednesday.)
I’m thankful that this spring semester is over, and I am very much looking forward to this summer and all it has to offer! I do hope you will continue on this journey with me.