I was looking for a great chicken recipe to cook for a quick dinner, and I came across this recipe. Even though the recipe was super easy, I did end up cutting some corners, so I’ll list out my recipe and step-by-step instructions below:
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 limes
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- olive oil
- garlic salt
- cilantro flakes
- Prep by juicing limes and mincing garlic.
- Cut the chicken into small nuggets.
- Pour olive oil into skillet and heat over medium high heat. When the oil is almost smoking, add chicken and let it cook, “undisturbed.”
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt, cumin, cayenne, and cilantro flakes. Cook for a minute or two.
- Turn the chicken and let it brown. Reduce the heat to medium low and add minced garlic. Stir and cook, but don’t let the garlic burn!
- Once the chicken is cooked through, add the lime juice and stir.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy! (I had broccoli, but you can do mexi-rice and avocado if you’d like!)